Wednesday, December 5, 2007

snow

Snow is so cold it makes my fingers numb. The snow looks like whipped cream and I want gobble it down. Once the snow is freshly fallen it looks like a white carpet. It makes me want to go walk on it. It will lead me to a wonder land. The snow is so soft I think I am going to sink into it and never come out until spring comes.
I love to have snowball fights because I get to hit my sister Charlotte in the face. After I hit her in the face she comes back after me. She hits me in the face with a snowball. So I grab some snow and dump it down her back.
I like to build snowmen because once your done you can dance with them. I like to build snow forts so I can have snowball fights and protect myself. I like when it snows a lot because then I can make footprints.

No comments: